Tuesday, September 29, 2009

back to my daily routine.

aihh". sorry for not upating the blog everydayy.
dunno what I'm doing, but really simply can't take a breath =='
 I also hvn't started my sketching!
yvonne has told me like a zillion times to do it and warned me about the failure, but still dunno what death is when it's not in front of me mayb >.< thnkx anyw! hahaha.
*btw, yvonne is my classmate after moving to BAR. 美女 lhee.
later I'll get her photo n post it here =D*


actually, I got a lot of things to write down, considering it's been so long since I wrote the last blog.
but! I'm gonna sleep because it's 3 am n I hv presentation tomorrow morning! haixx.
so will write when I'm free. mayb in 3-4 days. busy busy me =(




ooh! n I'm gonna answer this, tagged by yux =)


What is your current obsession?
mayb quite weird, but really interested in filming n karate. wish to join the clubs, but how could I divide my very very limited time? =(

What is your weirdest obsession?

being a racer. hahah. speed is just so goof for me. 



What are you wearing?
tee n short.

What’s for dinner today?
weww. I couldn't stop eating till 5 pm, so I don't really hv my dinner.

just eating snacks, drinking milk n so-so. don't lose weight pleaseee >.<


Why is today special?
today is just like usuall =='


What would you like to learn to do?
baking cakes? hahhaah.

What’s the last thing you bought?
curry puff n cheese cakee =p

What are you listening to right now?
nth. my roommate is sleeping.

What is your favorite weather?
rainy day. I like the smell of the earth after the rain =]

What is your most challenging goal right now?
passing this bridging with distinction marks. hopefully. amithofoo.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
with mountain in front n beach behind XD

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
ability to sketchh!

 

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
London or Melb, or my hometown!

Which language do you want to learn?

japanese, koreanese n spanish!

What do you look for in a friend?
trust.

What’s the favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
ahaha. nv think of it.

Person u love the most : hmphhhhhh.

What’s your favourite type of music?

that is nice to be listened! haha.


What is your dream job?
that won't let me feel bored one.


Any favourite models?
 
hmphh. who? hahah XD

 
If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
to reconstruct my room in my hometownn.

Favourite designer?

ehmm. not so into fashion, but do love elie saab's, vivienne westwood's n vera wang's gowns.


elie saab's.

vera wang's. take a closer look at those patterns XD
 

Do you admire anyone’s style?
leighton meester as blair waldorf in gossip girl!


she always looks gorgeous! love the hairband =)) 


Describe your personal style!
just dress right at the right time and right place.

prefer to casual n comfortable one =D 


What is your favourite drink?
mineral water.milk.tea.


What turns you off from the opposite sex?
depends.
__________________________________________________
The rules:
1. Copy and paste all the questions above and re-fill it with your own answers. Delete one question that you don't like and re-create a new question and post it.
2. Tag eight other people.


I pass this on to:
1. cyenn.

2. nopeq.
3. yeq.
4. jenn.
5. xexe.

6. back to yux.
7.
8. 


No comments:

Post a Comment