Wednesday, March 31, 2010

the changes.

ok. these 2 days i've been like someone crazy. huff.
do u ppl knw tht the first time i came here, i took a wronq degree?
i'm pretty sure tht i want to be an architect, not an interior designer.
i was thinkinq to take taylor at the first. bcause they're doinq melb u module. 
but then, global total offered me sth called interior architecture [IA].
learninq about interior n architecture at the same time, n i can take architect degree for master later.
so i thought, why didnt i go take tht course?
i cld learn 2 thinqs at the same time. why didnt i take tht? so i took the course.


n then, when i came here.
someone told me tht, IA is not wht i was thinkinq.
it's 30% architecture n 70% interior design.
at first, i thought, it's just some wronq news.
within week 4, i realized tht it's right. n i quickly go asked my family about this thinqs.
they said, it's up to me.
actually i alrd fitted in, but then my family said tht, just moved if i want to be architect.
so i moved. n then, architecture in limkokwinq got 2.
the limkokwinq cert n curtin cert.
the differences r, limkokwinq module only goes for 4-5 yrs, so it's a new one n costed 10k cheaper.
well. i dunno wht to take tht time.
just, i'm afraid if i take curtin one, n graduated beinq noone, then i surely spend a lot of money.
so i took the limkokwinq cert.


but half year has passed. i'm in sem2.
n sddnly, the teacher said, u r the first badge.
i was like, wht? but i saw like year 3 time table.
so i didnt really give a damn. thus, i stayed.
but then, i knw some facts. n ohmygod.
i called my sis, n then she said, she'll asked my dad.
n my dad called me. n then, ok, u go chnge.


so this is what i'm doinq these days.
n i hv to rush my assignments! ohmygod. haixx.
i dunno whether i'm takinq the right choice or not.
hopefully i'll be a real architect. hopefully. huhuhu. 

4 comments: