Monday, March 15, 2010

❤ happy white day :D ❤

we've only started it for a month plus
but, i'd really love to tell u that
thank you for always being there for me
thank you for always thinking bout me
thank you for always trying to understand me
thank you for making me feel like i'm worth to be loved
thank you
and
sorry to be so childish sometimes
sorry to be so demanding sometimes
sorry to be so slow sometimes
sorry to make you keep repeating your words
sorry

eventhough sometimes
i'm really upset with you
and feel like
i'm so tired and enough for all of your sorries
yet
i will always try my best
to forgive and to understand
'cause
you're the first
and
i really hope
you'll be the last n the one
and also
to be by my side forever and always :)

i love you
i love you
i love you


happy white day my dearest dearest one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment