Thursday, April 29, 2010

definitely not okay :(

ok, let me tell u wht hv hppned to me these few days.
i'm still struggling so hard to finish all my assignments and yet, they're still thr, like they will nv ever disappear!
haixxxxxxxx.
the worst one is d comm, it is drawing.

ok, i dont knw.
everytime i try to finish it, come out i hardly finish one.
n like i'm too too lucky, i fall sick.
sore throat at first, then flu, my head aint stop spinninq.
+ my allergies are up n i got red spots on my face :(
i'm not having appetite to eat, even i hv a good-tasted meal this afternoon.
wew, wew, wew :(


n hey you.
i dont knw why i cried last night.
i laugh whn i'm happy, n i just cry whn i'm sad. ok, not everytime whn i'm sad.
about wht i'm gonna tell u last night, i dunno.
was it the reason why i cried?
i just feel like, it's sth i want to tell u.
this afernoon, i really had no mood to tell.

I HV NV EVER CRIED PURPOSELY.
seriously, ur q did hurt me just now.
do u think i'm a girl who will cry out in front of anyone to get attention?
ur q made u sound u dont understand me AT ALL. 


i've been asked so by u mars-living-creatures twice.
wht on earth make u think i'm such a girl like tht?
if u've asked so, thn dont wonder why i nv cry in front of u.

No comments:

Post a Comment