Friday, July 23, 2010

back to business. awww :D ♥

okay, okay. people may think i'll back to business for a day, n the other day noone will see me blog.
am sorry. again. hahah.
but this time will be different *hopefully* :DD
usually, i always opened my blog, wanted to write somethinq, then ended up wirtinq nothinq.
i was just TOO bored with my blog.
after searchinq for thousands -- i'm not boastinq, i really did >.< -- blog skins, TADAA!
how does my blog look now? hhahaha.
yes i know, it's very mild, but i just heart it :D
dont even try to figure out how many skins i've tried XD
nevertheless, there will still be some updations on my blog, on the pics, texts and everythinq.
ohmygawddd, i'm so excited to do all these thingiess! hahaha.
yet, have to wait when my hard disk comes back.
ALL OF MY LIFE are there. take note of it :p

the end of holiday is cominq in a wink.
goshh. i will encounter the life of zombies and vampires again.
my sem 1 result is SUCK. I HATE IT.
will study real hard for sem 2.
i dont want to wind up beinq useless at the end.
this holiday i was supposed to learn about 3dmax, turn out that, my holiday will end in no time and i dont have anythinq on my mind.
is really a bad habit. ahh. need to boost up my spirit to study! >:|

today chatted a lot with friends and yeah i'm so happy! :D
you hv no idea how it feels whn i need to talk to my friends, but those bunches of assignments are killinq me to be finished.
well after all, what people said are true.
the most memorable and amusinq part of life is when you're still in school.
when your teachers couldn't stop starinq at you to find ANY reasons to scold you.
when your enemies were sososo jealous at you, cursed and gossiped you to everyone else.
when your crush passed by in front of your class n you tried every little action to make him notice.
when your parents asked you right away as you reached home on the day the report were handed out.
when your friends were reachable with phone or by car any minutes, anytime.
ahh i really miss those days!
in my school years, from primary to high school, i've bumped into so many problems and so many friends.
some of the problems and friends really drained my tears, but hey, who never encounters those things? :D
it's just a process of growinq up!
however, i'm still such a lucky girl to have so many friends beside me. even sometimes i'm too too too busy to hear their problems.
love you guys to the max! *hugg*



okay, gonna end this post.
unawarely, it has been such a long post. hahhah.
cheers everyone :)

p.s.: there's no such word as updation. it'a just my own word :p

No comments:

Post a Comment