Sunday, September 12, 2010

fake.

fake.
familiar with this word?
how many people beside u that u think are fake?
not mentioninq the person is not a human, but more to attitude.
seriously.
i nv like those who pretend in front of me.
the fake friendship just aint workinq for me.
ever.


people say, everyone changes.
well. i do like if it's a good change.
but if it's a bad?
shld i just stay quite n see my friends fall down to a dark side?
shld i stay silent?
it's not me at all if i do.
i alwys n alwys say it out loud when someone changes to be worse.
i do. if i cant stand on anymore.


i'm not afraid to risk my friendship to the end.
if i say it, n he or she accepts it, then they'll be back.
if not?
yeah, i'm gonna ruin it.
but hell to that.
i dont give a damn.
for me,
it's better one thinq to be tore off,
than to have it perfect outside but rotten inside.


i hate fakers.
full of lies.
everythinq is fake.
nothinq is real.
just like what i think i'm facinq now.
mayb u're turninq my life upside down.
but hey, i do believe in karma.
so may my greatest buddha bless u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment