Monday, September 20, 2010

site visit to penanq

goinq to site visit with the whole class n lecturers probably is not the worst thinq ever happened to life.
frankly, it's quite excitinq
though, the trip was so so so cripplinq!
i was forced to wake up at 7 am every morninq!
n do u guys think i get my sleep at 11?
so, i didnt hv the oh-8-hour-beauty-sleep!
n it's quite torturinq, i hv my black n swollen eyes every single day! >.<
n hey! it was in my holiday!
although i prefer to be at home durinq my holiday, but yahh, it's not the end of the world :)
i think i get to knw the lecturers n my class better now :D
n the food is so cheappppppppppppp!
it's way much cheaper than in kL!
how i wish the food here was also sold at the same price ==' 


yeahhhhhhhh.
i'm so so tireddd.
so here are the pics guysssss! :D
ciaoooooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment