Friday, October 29, 2010

fatigue

fatigue [fuh-teeg]
- noun
weariness from bodily or mental exertion
or in other word, tiredness.


this semester is killinq me indeed.
mayb, 6 modules are really an enormous mistakes from the very beginninq.
i shld hv not wasted my half year time, money, n effort to sth that is not even touchinq a border line.
i shld hv done my bridginq.
now i'm dyinq.
in these 3 mnths, nth has gone easy on me. severely. nth.
this semester is just a literally hell.
ohmy. i hv been not sleepinq till morninq, for i dont knw how many nights anymore.
even my classmates also said, cannot stand on anymoreeeeeeeeeeee.
the class is like 3 weeks more, n then the stupid exhibition.
buttttttttt. i dunno how to pass these 3 weeks. i really dunno :(
oh god. help me.
i want to go backkkkkkkkkkk.
i want to forget all of these darn assignments.
even my classmates assume they'll fail, dunno wht subjects but yeah they will.
ohmygod. if i fail, i dont think i'll hv the intention to study anymore.
ahhhhhhh.
just hope these zombie nights really give me sth.
although i dont think even if i pass these 3 years fluently, i'll be a real architect or wht.
i dont think i gain anythinq.
it's just all to pass my modules. but the thinq is, none of them stick in my mind.
ohmygodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
my mom asked me, "so do u still want to continue?"
i said yes, but i dunno is it the real answer that comes out from my heart?
sometimes i really wanna say no.
but it's too unfair to my family n everyone.
so mayb i just hv to stand on a lil bit longer.

p.s.: it's 5.30 am n we're still redoinq the stupid culture video.
i need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment