Friday, October 01, 2010

fml.

i know i'm not supposed to waste my time in blogginq these days.
but i just cant stand on anymore.
it's like if i didnt write this post, i wld explode.
i dunno wht hppnd to me nowadays.
shld be my weakest time now.
i cried for these 3 days alrd, 4 days includinq today.
n i'm feeling to cry every single second.
i had two nose-bleeding for these 3 days.
i'm just so so desperate.
doubtlessly, it cnncts to my assignments.
thr r lots n lots of assignments to do.
i had them all b4, i've passed thru.
then why i'm so desperate like this now?
i dont hv any idea either.
i've reached the point tht i told my sis i dont want to study anymore.
do i really mean tht?
i dunno. i dunno. i dunno.
i'm just really sufferinq now.
i'm just really in a great pain now.
i'm just really exhausted now.
i'm just really cant stand on now.
i'm just really desperate now.


all of my friends are tryinq to be supportive for me.
i knw.
all of them said dont give up, jiayou, good luck. also him.
i tried to think positive, tried to think i'm gonna survive again this semester.
but i'm really too desperate that i cant digest all of them.
i've nv cried like this before.
even now i'm cryinq!
wth is wronq with me?!
fml.
seriously. fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment