Thursday, December 16, 2010

stop tickinq.

my time in medan stops tickinq when i choose to leave.
while everyone else's still keeps on tickinq.


it's my illustration of the situation.
although i miss everythinq i had in medan.
the greatest friends.
the tastiest food.
the best places.
home sweet home.
beloved s3s, tc.
the unlimited comfortable i got here.
but.
i cant deny it.
in kL, i got the wonderfully carinq bf, the amazinqly crazy housemates n fabulous friends.
i'm studyinq a when-you-mention-it-people-will-'wow' course, but it's wht ruininq me although i like it.
wht i got in medan, cldnt be compared with wht i got in kL.
yet, i feel i cant leave wht i hv in kL now if i hv to.
for now, it's the place whr i belonq now.
cause my time in medan has stopped.
the time i had, watches, phones, tickinq accordinq to kL time.
it's an hour faster, n one time tougher.

i hv no idea wht decision shld i choose :(
continue wht is tickinq now?
or start tickinq wht has stopped?
fyi, i'm ruined. really ruined.

2 comments:

  1. me tooo.... my live stop alr.
    so desparado lee....
    huhuhu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kepooooo. nta stop apa ar luuu. hahhaha.

    ReplyDelete