Tuesday, February 28, 2012

move forward. nv look back. c:

olaa, how's everyone doinq?
i know my blog is so dead hahahah
but you know, i hardly blog in my hometown
super damn slow internet connection always succeeds to stay me out of computer LOL

so, i'm now single
hahaha i know what you're thinking, but it's true
yeps, i did think of possibilities that we cld get back tgthr
i even told one of my best best friends, that if we're really destined tgthr, 2 years later wont be late to be tgthr
as i really think to focus deeply in my education at the moment n both of us cldnt really work the relationship out
n my best friend told him .___.
i was like, ohmygod, the word i said, is possibility, how if i fall for anthr guy n he really does wait for me?
though, before you guys think i'm such a cold-hearted one to break up with someone who loved me very much, let me tell you tht, he felt relieved of the break up
i was hurt, truly, but then i know i made a right choice to break up then
n obviously i know i shld really move on, and not trapped between the past n the future
so voilaa
thanks for these two years, and sorry if i've been such a mess to your life :)
oh yeah, we're still friends though

life here is not getting any better
i think i'm invisible for my housemates and some friends as they've never asked me whether i wld join them out or not
well, it's really not a new issue actually, it's been more than a year, there were ups and downs
i dunno wht prblms they have with me n i've never experienced sth like this since junior high
honestly, i was hurt and sad tht i've even thought of runninq away from here
but thanks to my friends' supports tht i can get through it till now
the intention of i'm writinq about this is not to offense anyone, sorry if u feel so
it's just i'm really tryinq to deal with it instead of avoidinq it
i know i'm just a person with too many bad habits, so i wont force anyone to accept me :)

not to sound pathetic, but now i am really on my own now
problems exist so tht i can be stronger and stronger
i'll deal with it, i'll be okay with it
i got friends, just not kind of best friends which i got in hometown
so basically, i'll treat people as how they treat me
i might be cryinq few days, weeks, months after this
i might feel tired
though i know there are still many people who are supportinq me
n i know, if i ever make through it, in the end i'll be a better and stronger person than i've been :)


"not all ppl can understand the way i am. some ppl hate me, while others love me. but i love the way i dont pretend to be someone i'm not, just to impress anyone." -quoted.

"bad thinqs are always goinq to happen in life, people will hurt you, but you cant use that as an excuse to hurt someone back." -quoted.

p.s.: if you read my blog just to gossip about anythinq, just be it, i'm happy and proud i've given you somethinq to talk about with your friends :)

4 comments:

  1. No matter what, please believe that you still have many frens who will always come if you ever need help, or if you ask them to.

    Keep faith in your frens, keep faith in God.

    GBU

    ReplyDelete
  2. be strong n tough...and everything will jus gonna be alright as the time goes by...

    U CAN DO IT...

    Buddha's Bless always

    ReplyDelete