Thursday, March 22, 2012

part of me.

been arguing with him about all of these things since i opened my eyes.
how come he never understands? :(
it's like how he scolded me if i go for expensive branded things.
n how he always said to me, if you go for fake ones, you could have many.
problem is, i dont need many.
i prefer to have none LV bag till i can afford it, than to have many fake ones.
the same theory applied for friends.
i prefer to keep some real ones.
number never beats quality.

even if i updated a status, he would like, "they would think.."
i dont care how they feel.
i dont care what they think.
every single status, every single post,
i do it for me.
n tell me why should i give a single fuck about how the world will think?
haters gonna hate, anyways.


"just keep moving forward,
and dont give a shit,
about what anybody thinks.
do what you have to do,
for you." - johnny depp.

2 comments:

  1. prbbly b4 i wrote the post
    cause i was caught in an argument of things that are not even important
    but now things are okay alrd :p
    n who are you anonymous? ><

    ReplyDelete