Thursday, May 03, 2012

anyeong :D

annyeonggggg~
i was too busy with my assignments n it's may alrd o.O
n finally my 1st assignment is finished! *dancee
although i'm late for assignment 2, i'm sososososoooooo happy that i've done it.
n i'm quite satisfied with the outcome.
but i dunno how my mark will be as it is late T.T

recently i'm addicted to few korean songs and the celebrities.
i would go n search for the celebrities,
n watched them on variety shows.
i think i shld stop it, cause i dont hv enough time! :(
but what to do, it's my current addiction.
still, i'm staying away from korean drama,
n maintain to watch only gossip girls!

nu-est - face
i fell in love with this song when it was featured in strong heart at the very end.
the song is just so catchy :D


tiffany - because it's you
i seldom like korean mellow sonq, i listen to this sonq cause i like tiffany.
n i love this sonq, her voice is very soothing 


sorry for my absence n my post about MVs.
but i am really wayyyyyyyyy too busy,
that my life is now only surrounded by assignments n laptop :'(
i hvnt even watched avengers!
i dont go out,
n i look like crap staying awake for whole night that i dont take any pics.
when will this kind of life end? duhh.

take a peek to my assignment cause i dont have any other pics to put ><



ciaoooo~ 

2 comments:

  1. you yahh, nonton aja kerjanya, btw nice work :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello honeyyyyyyyyyyyy :*
    iaah, you come here be my mama mrhin me cpt D':
    thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete