Monday, October 08, 2012

my little princess ♥

hullo~
i'm buried with assignments this week!
too many till i dunno how to finish alrd @.@
but how come i'm still blogging?
because i just skype-ed with my super cute niece, n overwhelmed with joy!

usually, she doesnt like to skype either with me or her mama.
sddnly she asked my big sis, that she wanted to skype with me! ><
then when we webcam, she said she wanted to come here to visit me, cause she missed me.
HAHHAHAHAHA. I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY~
she called her mama n asked 4 tickets to come here.
when i asked her, for who the 4 tickets, she said for semuanya (everyone), n then asked for 10 tickets instead!
aegoooooooooooo♥.
cuteness overload~
love u love u, muacks muacks! 

skype-ing just now :D

she loves pororo!

i cant recall, either when she's months, or a year


with my mama, my sis, her sis :D

peiting n peiqi 
peiting is also very cute :D, it's just she's more whining, n she's not really closed to me :(


my little princess 

No comments:

Post a Comment