Wednesday, February 10, 2010

effinq bad day!

today is a really really bad day! haixx.
really really feel sorry to nopeq, mami, sA n mu". REALLY ):
today i'm supposed to go out with them, and again, thr's sth to prevent me go out with them.
i texted my younger sis n asked was she goinq hm or not.
then she told me tht she's with my big sis n the driver was goinq to the car shed AGAIN =='
n i wasn't allowed to drive my auntie's car, in case tht my car can't be totally fixed today n my driver needed it to fetch my mom.
so i asked cld nopeq fetch me or not. n she said ok.
just when she's around the corner, my big sis called me n said i had to fetch my mom later bcause the driver's grandma passed away.
then i told her, i've asked my friend to fetch me n she's near alrd.
then she said, so how? she cldn't fetch my mom bcause she's fetchinq my 2nd sis n her daughter n her husband.
hardheartedly i told nopeq tht she didn't need to fetch me again, i'd go by my own.
n yeah, i knw, she's upset. ok, who won't? if me, i'll upset either.
guess wht. it didn't stop thr.
i delivered my auntie's son to his mother. n then two of my aunties asked me to send them here n there.
it's 3 sth alrd when i headed to them.
n like i hvn't been crazy enough, the traffic jam intended to kill me!
i reached cambridge at 4 sth. my big sis called, asked me to meet them at grand duckinq.
but then nopeq cs said, they're goinq alrd. ok, i don't blame.
i was asked to eat. well, they've finished eatinq.
n then, it's about time to fetch my mom. n i hvn't met nopeq cs. i felt really really bad.
so i asked my sis to fetch them. n my 2nd sis just like said, u see, they're like more important than us.
oh please! do u even hv brain inside ur head?
n tht made me really really upset n bad mood. then they agreed to fetch mom, but i still hv to go to fetch aunt.
nopeq cs was heading to sun, so i also went thr.
n the traffic jam was like hell! OHMYGOD. i thought i really need to hv a floral bath.
after i guess half an hour, i reached sun n so did they.
then i went to meet them. thr's sth really pushed me to the limit, n i'd love to shout F*CK U!
i won't write wht it is.
at last, i didn't go to bake the cookies again. tmrw i'll go to bake it. huff.
it's a bad bad day!


p.s: still, deeply apologize to nopeq, mami, sA n mu" =(

No comments:

Post a Comment