Saturday, February 13, 2010

happy 30 me =DD

heii evryone! happy 30 me! =DD
this morninq i received sms from tz sayinq tht i cldn't go to s3s on day 2.
but then he text me again n said, yeps, i can go! hahhha.
i text inq, son n tella to tell them.
happy happy me! really wish to go thr again, whr i can find peace ^^
+  i hvn't said goodbye to fo tuo, so it's a good chance b4 i go back on 22nd.
just, i hvn't told my mom. i'll tell her later as she reaches home =]
wht i heard from tella was, only 15 of first-registered committees can go.
i dunno how i can make it, but yeah, i'm goinqqqqqq! XD


anyw, has he arrived?
he dsn't text me =='
i'll text him later lah, after takinq bath. hahah.


ooh. n i really want to upload pics.
but speedy is killinq me. slow like hell.
it shld be called slowdy =='


ok thenn, happy 30 me evryone! =DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment