Thursday, October 27, 2011

the life i'll live.

it's 27th of october. time flies. fiuhh.
i'm facinq the final of this semester.
but, i'm so addicted to gossip girl at the moment!
addiction sure will lead me to graveyard, but i cant help it :'(
though, still have to stop immediately no matter what.

so, had this conversation when we had our lunch just now.
what to do after graduation?
bubu's classmates are graduatinq this december.
my classmates are graduatinq next year.
my housemates and friends are graduatinq july 2013.
n i have to wait till december 2013 for my own graduation,
due to the 2 subjects i failed last year.

talkinq about sad, of course i am.
as i'm the last one who will be here.
sayinq to my mom i want to transfer in my last year.
my mom said, see how it'll go later.
though i dont know whether curtin will accept me or not, as i've ever failed.
but then my sister said,
it's not that they dont want to send me there.
but my own self should be very obvious how my body condition is =(

so, back to the topic.
what to do after all of us graduate?
bubu is goinq to apply job in sG.
kevin is aiminq to hollywood.

cees still doesnt know what she'll do.
as for me, was thinkinq to work for a year, n continue master.
but, i myself know i'm still so interested in literature and journalism stuff,
which goes around writing and languages.

i may think i'm goinq to take the course again right now,
but who knows what will happen in 2 years time?
what i know is, i need to finish this first.
it's not that i dont like this course.
i choose it by myself.
but i still find out what i'm goinq to do for the rest of my life.
am not gonna marry someone and stay at home for sure.

some people might think i'm insane or whatsoever,
as people are finishinq their studies and goinq to earn money in no time,
yet i'm still figurinq out which way to take.
i just want to be right, to be satisfied of my life.
after all, life is more than money.
well, just hope for the best, shant we?

may buddha bless me,
enlighten me in every path i take,
and enlighten every livinq creatures =)
sabbe satta bhavantu sukhitatta.


2008

2009

2010

2011

architecture surely accelerates aging! T________T
my eyebags! :'(
the 2011 photo was taken in april, now it's worse.

and i dont take photo as much as i used to, due to the dummy face :'(
hope the sacrifices are all worth it!
n i'll have full recovery in my holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment