Friday, October 14, 2011

let's tie the rope and play hanqman.

hi bloggie.
was thinkinq to reduce writinq anythinq negative again.
yet, it is all the negatives occurred around me.
so i guess, it's anthr complaininq post? hahahha.

i dont knw wht hv gotten into me.
it's just i feel what i felt last year.
remember? the quit thingy and blablabla.
actually, my family was okay back thr with me, who wanted to change course.
ehmm, kinda change to 'want' now.
yet, i missed my family generous offer last year.
n i'm not gonna ask for it this year.
how could i?
after another year, another cash spent.
i cant do it to them, it just so so unfair.
n yeah, i hv a life n a bad behavior to settle.
i cant just run away everytime i wish to, can i?

so, this headache, hv been torturinq me for the whole week.
i lose my appetite, feelinq nauseous everytime.
accordinq to my other friend, prbbly i'm just too stress.
n tht's wht keep my headache around.
well, it sounds make sense to me.
but i dont know how to deal with it.
think it's kind of traumatic sequence.

most of all, i didnt submit my a tech, which was supposed to be last monday.
*p.s. i dreamt of him sayinq it's ok for me to submit on this cominq monday, which is really just a dream =)
i skipped most of my classes this week, well, only entered one which held exam.
i only hv my design tutorial once.
hooray to me!
keep on wonderinq how i will end this sem, hope i'll survive.

i've been turninq my life to a mess.
n am tryinq to settle now.
it's just, i'm afraid if i am late.
well well, let's tighten up my jaw n do the effinq assignments.
or.
let's tie the rope and play hanqman, shan't we?



No comments:

Post a Comment