Tuesday, October 11, 2011

what do you want from me?

feel like wanna scream alrd.
started from sorethroat --> headache --> migrain --> nausea --> feel like vomittinq --> powerless --> runninq nose.
erica said i might get dengue fever as the illness comes and goes.
please please pleaseeeeeee, it's really not a good time for it =(
i only want to finish my assignments.
THEY ARE TONS.
sick = cannot do = assignments are piling up ='(
promise a lecturer will submit on tuesday, as i told him wont finish on monday.
yet, today got no consciousness to do it.
wronq measurement = redo, redo and redo.
i dont knw how many boards i hv produced, but with wronq measurement.
moreover my design assignments ='(
though lecturers are very generous to give me extension due to my hands last time, still i need to finish it quickly!
i think the lecturers might want to kill me rightaway.
culture exam on wednesday.
OHMYGOD!
body, what do you want from me? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment